Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Phone Cherry Popped!

I did my first call on Niteflirts !  I have to say it was so exciting  - and got my little box so creamy!

It seems my caller and I were made for each other - he wanted to hear all about my adventures - and of course, I told him about how I was able to control men, especially older men  with my pussy - luckily that is something I enjoy doing and it's not just a fantasy!  I told him about my  first experiences  - and I got so excited telling him about it, I had to peel off my panties and  start tickling my clit with my fingers while we talked ...



Then I told him, exactly how I would control him, what i would make him do -- and watch. I got so excited when he came for me...my pussy started to quiver!  I hope he calls back, there is so much more I want to tell him!

If you are looking for cuckhold phone sex, or like a girl that can engage in all sorts of role play phone sex - I'm the girl for you -- so give me a call.  You'll discover that cheap phone sex can be quality phone sex... and I am worth every Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment